Pháp Lý & Tuân Thủ - Pháp Chế Doanh Nghiệp
- To assist and to directly conduct certain legal works in relation to the day-to-day business and operations of the company in timely manner to protect the interest of the company. Specific works include, but not limited to, the following key tasks:
− Prepare, draft, revise, review and/or provide comments on day-to-day documents, agreements and/or other documentation of the Company;
− Participate the legal procedures in relation to the company and represent the company at court, arbitration or other dispute resolution forum;
− Translate contracts and other materials into English or Vietnamese; and
− Research and provide summary of Vietnamese laws/regulations that may affect the business or operations of the company;
- To assist the senior legal staff in preparation, review and revision of the templates and other material documents of the company;
- Participate meetings with other departments of the Company to provide legal supports to other departments upon instructions by the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and senior legal staff; and
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and senior legal staff.
JOB REQUIREMENTSEducation and skills:
- University degree in law;
- Knowledge of law, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods; and
- Ability to conduct independent research and analysis.
- Preferable with 2-3 years relevant experience in consultancy services and banking sector.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Pháp Lý & Tuân Thủ
Chuyên Viên Cấp Cao, Chuyên Viên