Cash Loan Product Manager
Thương Mại - Quản Lý Quan Hệ Khách Hàng & Sản Phẩm
- Using knowledge of the market, competitors, target customers and sales channels, identifies and develops on-going market insight, unique entrusted products’ proposition with clear differentiators from the competitors.
- Identifies and develops new products (parameters, pricing, opportunity identification, value proposition, positioning, prototyping, business case, product/system requirements, launch plan, market mix model, performance metrics, organize product launch, sales channels, marketing plan, process/systems development or enhancements, sales training, reporting, approval, etc.), and maintains existing entrusted products and coordinates cross-departmental activities in support of new products development, and management of related entrusted products’ changes and activities.
- Defines, monitors and manages entrusted products’ profitability, KPIs, NPS and reporting.
- Monitors and evaluates sales results and effectiveness metrics of the entrusted products (CBA, SWOT analysis), proposes changes to improve sales results, effectiveness and optimal mix of sales channels leading to achieve better CBA.
- Monitors end-to-end entrusted products’ processes, identifies and initiates improvements/ simplifications in processes in cooperation with other relevant internal departments and/or external partners.
- Cooperates with Commercial, Risk, Operations and IT Departments to find best methods and approaches to deliver credit offers, credit initiation and lending capabilities to potential and existing customers (necessary to deliver on both growth and customer experience).
- Initiates customers, competitors and market researches with cooperation with Marketing team to monitor and evaluate market and competitors’ development, voice of customer (VOC), voice of sales (VOS), etc. to adjust entrusted products (parameters, pricing, processes, systems, etc.) accordingly.
- Initiates and cooperates with Marketing team and CRM team on preparation of marketing and CRM campaigns for entrusted products, incl. internal and external communication (preparation of campaign briefs – target customers’ definition, main benefits, differentiators from competitors, etc.) and marketing materials (like leaflets, posters, direct mails, etc.), on update of entrusted products information on company, partners and public websites, social networks, etc.
- Initiates and cooperates with Tele/Sales Training team on preparation of trainers (train the trainer approach), training materials, training courses and sales tools, etc.
- Provides technical help desk/support service to other relevant company departments, to partners and customers. Addresses and solves all issues and complaints related to entrusted products
- Acts as a Product Owner (responsible for a product’s vision and for guiding the team to make that vision a reality to maximize the value of the product) and works as a Partner (engaging with and being voice of the team, internal stakeholders, and the customers)
- Consumer finance or Banking experience with a good perspective of the consumer or cash loan / VAS / Digital & Loyalty products, processes, pricing, technologies, etc.
- Understands the business and industry dynamics of consumer and cash loans , and is passionate to deliver new and winning solutions
- Planning skills, proven tra
- Project Management skills
- Ability to use and simplify complex information/data and various metrics to set-up and develop products with an informed and factual business case
- Ability to interpret regulatory requirements and application to products and processes
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,...)
- At least 2 years experience with people management
- Fluent English
- University Degree (Marketing, Economics & Finance or Banking)
- At least 2 years’ experience in senior product development and product management position in a Consumer Finance company or a Bank
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal & 3 dependants in the family
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 18 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Cấp Quản Lý