Credit Card Policy Supervisor
Ho Chi Minh City
- Support business to deliver overall sales results on time and on budget.
- Analyze overall growth of (potential) market & to monitor activities of competitors to be ready for market trending and solution (if any)
- Support campaign creation with relevant segmentation proposals to maximize take up rate
- Monitor campaigns for cross selling, usage, retention, … analyze the results & propose relevant improvement based on evaluation
- Support Credit Card Agile team to implement process and measurement for product and client portfolios.
- Discover areas of customer experience that can be improved by optimization of processes
- University degree
- Experience with credit card products and credit policy formulation
- Understanding of credit risk management – preferably having risk management background.
- Experience with extracting and manipulating data from difference sources using SQL
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language (SAS/Python/R/SPSS)
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in a data analytics
- Understanding of statistical techniques and concepts(regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English language
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance Pay
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment.
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
- Office Hour