Tiếp Thị & Phát Triển Sản Phẩm - Phòng Phát Triển Sản Phẩm Cốt Lõi
- Work on data design/data modeling, build data products and social glue between product team, and other teams across Home Credit
- Understanding of data integration issues, familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Develop efficient scripting to manage data gathering, mining and transformation.
- Support to develop rich and interactive business intelligence reports/dashboards.
- Design, build, optimize, launch and support new and existing data models
- Creatively explore how to use data to continually add value to Home Credit.
- Translate data questions into flexible methodologies that scale to answer broad problems across the team or organization.
- Explore new tech, make your own tool, or find a new way to address an old problem
- Support for Product Operations including but not limited to create/manage product codes, assign shops etc.
- Support for other assigned tasks and projects of Product team
- Produce the business case (feasibility study) for product initiatives following business strategy, client and channel strategies.
- Bachelor degree in relevant major, preferably in Business or Computer Science
- Understanding of Consumer Finance / Loan products and business will be considered as strong advantage
- 2+ years hands-on experience in SQL and development experience in at least one scripting language
- 1-3 years experiencing working in a Business Intelligence or Data Analyst or Product Analyst role
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including proven experience with SQL
- Good English skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment.
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Tiếp Thị & Phát Triển Sản Phẩm
Chuyên Viên Cấp Cao, Chuyên Viên