IT Engagement Manager
Công Nghệ Thông Tin - Công Nghệ Thông Tin
- Build a strong company culture that truly embraces the Brand DNA of Home Credit.
- Creating positive workplace retain valuable workforce §Develop and maintain internal platform/ channels for Home Credit to attract and recruit the best talent in the industry.
- Develop and maintain marketing platform for Home Credit to attract and recruit the best talent in the industry.
- Define and implement campaigns through social media and offline channels.
- Define and implement all IT’s activities/ events
- Create content that promotes life /culture at HCVN via video, photos, intranet, facebook, …
- Manage agency partners in charge of content creation, and ad buying if any
- Oversee and regularly review all Recruitment advertising for IT, and job board suppliers and oversees the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, slides and ads §Involve in employee value proposition - EVP project across various regions and departments.
- Proactively plan and manage employer branding events for IT, such as job fairs, career events, open days, workshops, etc.
- Design events and initiatives to boost HCVN brand as employer of choice on the market and in the IT industry.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as staff internet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Create an inclusive and fun culture by implementing meaningful activities for teams to interact. (e.g. team meet up, offsites, IT clubs, …)
- Analyse NPS of employees and plan for improvement where needed.
- Manage engagement budget and plan for appropriate activities.
- Be point of contact for VN IT team for global IT's activities that involve VN's representative.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related fields is required.
- Should have three to five years of experience in similar role.
- Have experience working with IT/ Tech people in the tech/ financial service/ ecommerce industries.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing website content and working with Google analytics.
- Strong interpersonal/listening and oral/written communication skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Familiar with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication.
- Be an execution machine that can multi-task and drive results after the initial planning is complete, but also maintain the ability to iterate on the plan as you see fit
- Be a digital native who can't live without social media and thrives in an "always on" and connected world
- Analytics is second nature and an analytical mindset underpins the decision making around new and existing initiatives
- Have worked with content creation teams, and have familiarity with tools like Photoshop, video editing software, WordPress...
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Công Nghệ Thông Tin
Cấp Quản Lý