IT Senior F5 Administrator
Ho Chi Minh City
The primary responsibility of a F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator is to identify BIG-IP Traffic Processing Objects and automate configuration.
- Assist in managing load balance traffic and viewing statistics and logs
- Configure virtual servers and pools and monitor BIG-IP configuration states and files via automation tool.
- Certified Administrators must have a proper understanding of traffic management shell hierarchical structures and their navigation.
- Must additionally map IP addresses with NATs and resolve routing issues with SNATs.
Improve the network infrastructure :
- Designing, planning, building Enterprise Network architectures PDC-DRC for F5 load balance
- Research and propose new technologies that will benefit the company
- Responsible for taking technical ownership of projects related to Network Infrastructure
- Act as a professional technical lead for related expertise to provide direction and guideline for the team mate, other IT teams; ready for lead tasks and project in related fields.
- Optimize system performance.
- Take place in Disaster Recovery Plan for Load Balancing.
- Implement planning and security improvement.
- Make document Network Infrastructure and make sure that the documents are up-to-date.
- Bachelor Degree in IT major is preferred
- Have at least 3 years working/developing on Enterprise Networking ( F5 Load Balancing, Linux / Unix, Porxy and 2 years with Firewall, Switching, Routing, 802.1x, VRF, Wifi and access point, QoS, Radius and Monitoring…)
- Good knowledge/experience in F5 Load Balancing.
- Good Knowledge about network security systems.
- Intermediate level of spoken English; good written English (be able to communicated well via email with European specialists and colleagues)
- Good documentation skills
- Good / Basic Cloud Networking.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance Pay
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment.
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
- Office Hour