IT Portfolio Manager
Công Nghệ Thông Tin - Quản Lý Nhu Cầu Thông Tin
- Own, align, improve and evangelize the product-portfolio prioritization process and data-driven delivery tracking of locally developed products.
- Facilitate prioritization process and related communication for group-developed products.
- Organize agile portfolio-level ceremonies, engage audience and communicate outcomes
- Define, communicate and monitor required level of information being tracked for each business initiative and deliverable including mapping to product roadmaps and delivery status.
- Work with business requestors to support and guide them through agile organization, ceremonies and communication channels.
- Evaluate, suggest and promote tools and automation improving portfolio management and product roadmaps tracking.
- Continuously improve ability to deliver and prepare for efficiency, chain of evidence and audit related queries.
- 5 year experience in Change management, Portfolio management or Agile software delivery
- Ability to define and communicate working process and prioritization principles to wide audience including top management
- Expert knowledge of portfolio management using Atlassian JIRA, MS Office and PowerBI or similar tool for data visualization
- Experience with portfolio and product level roadmaps
- Understanding and following agile principles (SCRUM, Kanban or similar)
- Knowledge of scaled agile frameworks like LESS or SAFE
- Data analyst background
- Ability to automate tasks using tools or code (Python or similar)
- Fluent English – both spoken and written
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills
- Proficient in problem solving
- Curious, creative, insightful
- Results and actions oriented
- Open to learn and apply new knowledge
- Adaptable, dynamic and flexible
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal & 3 dependents in the family
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 18 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
IT Demand, IT reporting, it operations, IT Portfolio