Senior Internal Auditor
Tổng Giám Đốc & Hỗ Trợ - Ban Kiểm Soát
- Ensures that a system is in place which ensures that all major risks of the company are identified and analysed.
- Carries out financial and operational audits according to the audit plan.
- Design and evaluate internal controls and operating practices.
- Develop practical solutions to problems arising in business and financial operations.
- Assess the audit findings and initiate corrective measures to ensure effectiveness in financial system of operations.
- Prepare audit reports including the audit findings and appropriate corrective actions initiated.
- Reviews and reports on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management,
- Complete updating audit work done and follow up result corresponding with assigned audit tasks into MKI system.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:Education and skills:
- University degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related disciplines
- Knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
- Ability to conduct independent research and analysis
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in auditing, preferably internal auditing
- Knowledge in financial business is a plus
- Experience in Audit firm, SAP, Finance Company/eWallet company is a big plus
- English, Vietnamese
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Kiểm toán nội bộ
Chuyên Viên Cấp Cao, Chuyên Viên