Talent Acquisition Specialist
Nhân Sự - Tuyển Dụng
- In charge of fulfilling non mass vacancies for business support
- Coordinate & prepare the arrangement for orientation programs/ job description to new joiners to ensure new-hires to be well introduced about company and general HR policies & procedure, understand the base of his job requirement.
- Conduct recruitment activities/plan/job ads to build up the company image and strengthen candidates pool to meet company recruitment needs.
- Advise Hiring Managers of any problem relating to resourcing in the division they are responsible for.
- Report to TA Supervisor – Non Mass of manpower statistics e.g. headcount movement, attrition and analysis to provide accurate & timely reports assigned.
- Manage the usage of recruitment agencies, recruitment tools, candidates pool, quality of internal & external job ads website to ensure optimum value is delivered.
- Involve in other project if any.
- University degree of Human Resource Management or Business Administration or Economics or related
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Recruitment, preferably in resourcing area
- Good observation, assessment and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of interview & selection tools & their application s
- Ability to conduct independent research and analysis
- Fluent English & Vietnamese communication
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- PTI Health Care for personal
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance
- Meal + Phone Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
Chuyên Viên Cấp Cao, Chuyên Viên