Telesales Card Analyst
Ho Chi Minh City
- Support Telesales and Card Team to monitor and control their operational activities to reach the target.
- Track and report performance metrics.
- Build and maintain data reporting related to Card portfolio performance.
- Build report to evaluate pilots for business decisions-making process.
- Analyze sales process and suggest processes improvement.
- Analyze sales statistic and suggest sales improvement initiative.
- Extract data for the purpose of auditing (if ay).
- Support QC in call quality management.
- Make ac-hoc report for sales team and card team.
- Support data for Compensation Analyst to calculate bonus for card product.
- Build models to propose CCX operator headcount plan.
- University degree
- Experience in the same or similar position (dealing with credit card and other utility products, cross-sell etc.) is preferred.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic programming experience (any language)
- Minimum 2 years solid experience with reporting & data selections
- Statistics knowledge, basic experience with building regression models
- Able to summarize and present learnings from the data analysis to various stakeholders and recommend course of action
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English language
- Solid social ability and communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making personality
- Good communication and presentations skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus
- 24/7 Accidental Insurance
- 100% Social Insurance Pay
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- 15 Annual Leaves
- Professional and Transparent Working Environment.
- Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World
- Office Hour